About LeaseCrunch: A fast-paced, high-growth Milwaukee-based company, LeaseCrunch has the easiest-to-use lease accounting software on the market. If you like to work hard with smart people who want to make a difference for the accounting profession, LeaseCrunch is the right place for you.
Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of CPA firms, connecting with key firm executives and stakeholders. Account Managers serve as the liaison between CPA firms and internal teams to ensure the pervasive use of LeaseCrunch software across a CPA firm’s services and client industries.
- Build long-term relationships with an assigned list of signed CPA firms. Develop an understanding of the key stakeholders and executive sponsors within each area of a firm that may use the LeaseCrunch software.
- Work with the Sales team to orient new CPA firms and quickly integrate LeaseCrunch software into their client populations.
- Assist those CPA firms through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings. Attend conferences as needed.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, including adoption metrics and client health scorecards to proactively identify any potential areas of concern.
- Communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience. Having an understanding about the structure of CPA firms is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.