Sales Director reports to the CEO and is responsible for presenting the LeaseCrunch solution to a defined portion of CPA firms and direct client referrals, and seeing that opportunity through to a signed order form where organizations agree to pay for LeaseCrunch services.
- Maintain key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Participate in the development and execution of lead generation programs.
- Participate in the development and establishment of direct channel and sales distribution strategies and programs.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- At least 3 years’ sales experience with CPA firms or a Software-as-a-Service industry.
- Consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Preferred: CPA license or accounting experience
- Preferred: Established contacts and relationships with CPA firms and channel partners.
- Preferred: Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.