Tech Support Rep
Are you interested in working as part of a support team in a fast-growing technology company? LeaseCrunch is a SaaS company helping CPA Firms and their Clients adopt the new lease standard. We’re looking for someone to join our support team.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a background in supporting web based software on multiple computer platforms. No prior accounting experience is required for this particular role.
If you are interested, let’s talk!
- Serve as the initial point of contact for customers seeking assistance with LeaseCrunch products
- Triage and resolve technical issues not related to lease accounting
- Triage and escalate lease accounting specific issues to senior support personnel
- Write and organize Knowledge Base articles / support documentation
- Attend virtual meetings with customers to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of internal support systems
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company’s products and services
- Ability to independently identify and prioritize critical issues
- Experience working with IT organizations
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work remotely
- Sufficient technical ability to communicate with Accountants, Quality Engineers and other SMEs within the organization as well as the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as HubSpot in addition to other remote access desktop programs like Teams and Zoom.
LeaseCrunch is a virtual company. All positions are 100% work remote.