Accounting Manager | Client Success
At LeaseCrunch, the Accounting Manager | Client Success supports our client success strategy, giving CPA firms and their clients the support needed to adopt and manage the new lease standard as quickly and simply as possible. This is a fast-paced team that needs to listen to client needs and develop scalable solutions to problems with the goal of driving an ever-increasing number of clients and leases on the software.
This is a part time position of 25-30 hours per week. Afternoon and early evening availability is required.
- Support CPA firms and direct clients through onboarding, training and support
- Ensure consistent, friendly, and swift service delivery through ticketing system
- Steward client issues from identification through resolution
- Facilitate feedback to advocate for capability improvements on behalf of our clients in partnership with our Product Management team
- Manage the client experience to achieve high adoption rates by providing outstanding support
- Responsible for responding to technical accounting support requests in writing.
- Ability to meet with clients to discuss lease accounting questions with detail and clarity
- Contribute to Client Success team continuous improvement efforts
- Create and refine training materials, webinars and Knowledge Base articles
- Ability to train users on software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize a highly varied tasks in order to meet commitments
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and new accounting standards ASC 842, IFRS 16, GASB 87 & GASB 96
- Willingness to be available and responsive to clients needs as required
- 3-7 years of hands-on client relationship management experience in B2B
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Experience working in fully remote environments
We build tools accountants love! Join us to build what's next!