Use of the Website
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or above to access the Website. Contents of the Website may be used solely for your informational use or the furtherance of your relationship or potential relationship with LeaseCrunch.
If you register for an account on the Website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access the Website, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s). You agree to notify LeaseCrunch immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s). You are responsible for ensuring that your personal information and other data you submit to us is true, accurate, and up to date at all times. You agree not to misrepresent your identity. We have the right (but not the obligation) to require you to change your password.
Restriction on Use
- authorize any other party to use any meta tags or resell any part of the Website’s content;
- use any robot, spider, data miner, or other automated or semi-automated means to extract or gather data from the Website;
- use the Website or any of its Content in any manner other than the manner in which it is intended to be used, unless you first obtain our express written consent;
- use the Website or its Content for any purpose prohibited or restricted by law; or
- post, publish, transmit, send, or submit in connection with this Website any content/material that: you do not have the right to post (including proprietary material of any third party), advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an unlawful act, is obscene, pornographic, vulgar, indecent, racist, abusive, offensive, threatening, or abusive, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, includes programs that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other harmful computer code, or contains hyperlinks to other websites that have content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Termination/Suspension of Account
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
In the event that you choose to post information on the Website, it becomes generally available to the public and we have no ability to control or limit its use by visitors to our Website.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, then please contact LeaseCrunch’s DMCA Agent with the following information (please consult your attorney to better understand your rights and obligations under Section 512(c) of the Copyright Act and other laws):
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in sub-section ii above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A written statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send this written notice to our designated agent as follows:
DMCA Agent – Legal Dept
Penalties. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. A repeat infringer includes any user who has made two (2) or more postings for which we receive a notice of infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. LEASECRUNCH MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (1) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. LEASECRUNCH SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
Limitation of Liability
SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES OR WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY.
Indemnity — Your Liability
Links to Third Party Websites, Content, Products, or Services
LeaseCrunch may establish links between the Website and one or more websites operated by third parties. LeaseCrunch has no control over any such other websites, the contents therein, or the products/services offered. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement, representation, or warranty by LeaseCrunch of such websites or their related content or operators. LeaseCrunch disclaims all responsibility for such third-party internet sites hyperlinked to the Website. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with that third party. You agree that LeaseCrunch is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with any third party.
All matters relating to your access to and use of the Website shall be governed by U.S. federal law and the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of this Website shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. You and LeaseCrunch agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
400 N Broadway Suite 100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Effective Date: July 20, 2021
LeaseCrunch as a Service Provider
Collection of Your Personal Information
Information you provide to us. We may collect personal information about you when you provide it to us while registering for an account or using or interacting with the Website. You will be required to register in order to be granted access to certain information, services, and/or products on the Website.
We may collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Your name;
- Your title;
- Your company name;
- Your CPA firm name, if applicable;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your mailing address;
- Your telephone number;
- Account/payment information, if you use any portion of the Website for the exchange of payments; and
We may also receive messages or content you submit that contain personal information when you use the Website, as well as other information that may personally identify you that you submit to us. If you apply for a position with LeaseCrunch, we will also collect your professional or educational information. If you choose to respond to a survey we conduct, we will collect your responses.
Information we receive from other sources. From time to time, we may also receive information about you from our third-party service providers, affiliates, customers, and partners, including our marketing, conference, and advertising partners and social media networks. For example, we receive information on our email campaigns from our third-party service providers, including whether you have read an email sent by us or on our behalf, forwarded an email, and when and how many times you have opened an email. We may also receive information from third-party analytics on the Website that allows us to improve our Website.
We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.
Use of Your Personal Information
The personal information that you provide to LeaseCrunch may be stored, processed, and used by LeaseCrunch and its affiliates for the following purposes:
- to provide you with goods or services and to otherwise operate our business;
- to provide information about our company, products, and/or services, including updates, notifications, and details of any offers or promotions;
- to assist us in improving our products, services, or the content of this Website;
- to contact you to participate in a market research survey so that we can gauge customer satisfaction and develop better products;
- for our own internal marketing and research purposes;
- to make the Website easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing the Website to your particular interests or preferences;
- to analyze information for trends and statistics;
- to comply with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement and government agencies;
- to enforce or protect the terms of our services, rights, property, safety, or that of our users or third parties; and
- as part of due diligence for, or the consummation of, a transaction involving the merger, sale, divestiture, or other transaction involving the equity or assets of LeaseCrunch.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We may share your information with third parties as follows:
- with service providers that assist us in providing services offered through the Website, including, but not limited to, services related to technical maintenance, database management, or advertising and marketing research;
- with users of the Website;
- to comply with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement and government agencies;
- to enforce or protect the terms of our services, rights, property, safety, or that of our users or third parties;
- as part of due diligence for, or the consummation of, a transaction involving the merger, sale, divestiture, or other transaction involving the equity or assets of LeaseCrunch; or
- in accordance with consent you’ve provided.
We may share aggregate, de-identified information with others, including affiliated and non-affiliated companies, for any legal purpose.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of the Website or services you visit. Information on deleting or controlling cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by:
- Changing your settings at Google’s Ad Settings at: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Installing an opt-out browser add-on available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Adjusting the settings on your web browser: See http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/managing
Our Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” requests.
Opt-Out. You may opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time. You can opt out by using the unsubscribe process in our communications or by contacting us using the below listed methods. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such request in a timely manner. Depending on where you live, you may have other rights related to your personal information. If you have a question regarding such rights, please contact us at the below-provided information.
Security of Information
To protect the privacy of personal information provided by you, LeaseCrunch has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are on the internet. Although we will take reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of such information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Links to other Websites
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of any applicable law including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you believe someone under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we ask that you contact us through the methods described below.
Effective Date: July 20, 2021