Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of our product, customers and their clients to drive growth strategies. You will collaborate across teams to craft materials, including collateral, presentations, sales tools, demo videos, training materials, website content, and competitor analysis.
You’ll drive product marketing initiatives by synthesizing features and benefits to address various business cases and end-user pain points. Working closely with the product team, you will lead the creation of materials and documentation for product and feature launches, ensuring effective go-to-market activity.
This position requires in-depth industry knowledge and the ability to articulate it effectively in writing.
- Own go-to-market strategy for new product and feature launches, ensuring success for sales, account management, customer success and our users
- Identify and quantify market opportunities, providing data for product pricing and positioning
- Understand the sales funnel and customer journey, determine needed collateral, playbooks and campaigns for effective sales
- Be an expert on clients, users, and buyers, articulating pain points, tools used, and competitor landscape
- Define the value proposition for products - translating customer needs into positioning and messaging strategies that drive new business, up-sell, and cross-sell
- Develop content for sales playbooks, training materials and objection handling scripts to accelerate onboarding and sales productivity
- Create and update competitor analyses, battlecards and market intelligence for current and future products
- Work with account management on product review strategy and NPS program
- Own feature and demo video creation to effectively showcase product offerings
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B, SaaS environment
- Results-driven mindset, aligning campaigns, collateral and product marketing efforts with measurable revenue and business impacts
- Proficient in data analysis, adept at obtaining and interpreting reports and metrics to inform product positioning, marketing campaigns and collateral
- Strong storytelling skills, capable of simplifying complex ideas into visually impactful narratives
- Comfortable making recommendations and taking ownership of product marketing initiatives from start to finish
We build tools accountants love! Join us to build what's next!