Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of our customers and their clients to help drive our marketing, product and client success growth strategies. You will work cross functionally with our product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to identify messaging needs and create and write product collateral, presentations, sales enablement and training materials, competitor analyses and website content, all while driving all other product marketing initiatives.
You will synthesize product features, benefits and differentiators with and within marketing and product materials for a variety of business cases and end-user pain points. You will work closely with the product team to identify and create all materials and documentation for product and feature launches – and ongoing marketing activities - with a goal of enabling and maximizing go-to-market activity.
- Own the go-to-market strategy for product launches - ensuring sales, customer success and our users are setup for success when we bring new products to market
- Identify and size market opportunities, bringing concrete numbers to the product team about number of customers, budget, etc helping to price and position new products
- Understand the sales funnel, what collateral/playbooks/campaigns etc are needed, being used and what’s working
- Be an expert on our clients and users - able to articulate their pain points, the tools they use, how they think about LeaseCrunch and how they think about our competitors
- Be an expert on our buyers and their buying process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make
- Define the value proposition for products - translating customer needs into positioning and messaging strategies that drive new business, up-sell, and cross-sell
- Develop sales playbooks, training materials and object handling scripts to help accelerate the on-boarding of new reps and sales productivity
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B, SaaS environment
- You are outcome focused and map the campaigns, collateral, sales playbooks, and other product marketing efforts to the revenue or business impacts
- You are comfortable working with data. You know how to get the reports and metrics you need, how to analyze them, and turn that information into stories to support product positioning, marketing campaigns or collateral.
- You’re a writer and a storyteller who can turn complex ideas into simple and impactful narratives