Sr. Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented engineer to join us. You will work within a team environment to build new features, fix bugs, improve the software delivery process and technology. We love to work with people that have a strong sense of ownership and a desire to get things done. This market is greenfield, so this position will have a seat at the table to participate in definition, design and creation of new features and capabilities
- Work to understand the existing codebase, development tools and processes
- Collaborate with the team to build out a microservices based SaaS application on Microsoft Azure
- Build out existing roadmap, implement new features and fix bugs
- Actively participate in sprint planning and retrospective meetings as well as cross functional meetings discussing customer issues, requests, prioritization and approach
- Develop an understanding of the LeaseCrunch financial model and related calculations
- A solid foundation of software development experience building, designing and implementing commercial web based software applications in C# and .NET.
- Experience with microservices based architecture, design and approach
- Expertise in database development, including SQL Stored Procedures. As a full-stack senior software engineer, you will be expected to interface with systems such has Azure SQL.
- An understanding of and experience with a wide variety of development tools is expected, including Git, GitKraken, AzureDevops, Docker, Seq, Sonar, etc.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent real world experience
All candidates must be able to complete a take home style programming assignment as part of the interview process