Sr. Software Engineer
Do you understand the Microsoft development ecosystem including building commercial software products on Microsoft Azure? Would you welcome the opportunity to help design and contribute to an exceptional software engineering team? Would you love to be part of an early stage company in a land-grab business focused on rapid growth? If so, let’s talk!
LeaseCrunch is looking for an individual to help us build software applications and APIs in .NET focusing on Microsoft and Azure Technologies. You will work in a team-based environment with other software engineers on designing, building and testing product features.
To achieve success, the responsibilities include:
- Set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Contribute to engineering standards and continuously improve the quality of our codebase and processes
- Independently identify and resolve critical issues
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Comfortable working as an individual as well as part of a 100% remote team
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following strengths and skills:
- Experience building web applications in C# and .NET
- Experience in developing and consuming REST webservices and working in a microservices architecture environment.
- Proficiency with SQL, SQL stored procedures and Azure SQL