VP of Product Strategy
LeaseCrunch is a software company specializing in lease accounting solutions. With a focus on demystifying and simplifying lease accounting processes, LeaseCrunch empowers CPA Firms and their clients to easily navigate and implement complex accounting standards. The company provides a user-friendly platform that ensures compliance, accuracy, and efficiency for organizations across various industries.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, experience from our range of subject matter experts and empathy as guides toward our common goal of building software that customers love + trust.
As a VP of Product Strategy at LeaseCrunch, you will play a pivotal role in defining, shaping and executing the product strategy for our accounting solutions. Reporting to the CPO, you will be responsible for overseeing new product initiatives from ideation through launch. Your focus will be on understanding the unique collaboration needs between CPA firms and their clients, ensuring that our product offerings align with market needs.
- Work in a collaborative culture that embodies LeaseCrunch’s values, further solidifying LeaseCrunch’s reputation as one of the premier solutions for CPA firms in the client collaboration space
- Identify product opportunities as we grow beyond Lease Accounting into products that continue to serve CPA firms and their clients. Research existing solutions, conduct SWOT analysis, interviews with CPA firms and end clients, synthesize results and make new product recommendations as well as build, buy or partner decisions.
- You will work with leadership across all business units including engineering, quality, account management, sales and marketing.
- Ownership of product roadmap, backlog and day to day management with engineering and quality teams
- A decade or more of product expertise within a commercial software company
- Proven background in navigating the challenges of early-stage startups
- Strong empathy for end users / act as a customer champion. Regularly interact with customers during all phases of product development.
- Proficient in steering early-stage products through the entire journey from ideation to Product-Market Fit (PMF) and eventual scalability
- Deep understanding of how products work together and what results in short term vs long term success
- Passion for creating products that resonate with and earn the trust of customers
- Demonstrated technical competence and effectiveness collaborating closely with engineers with scale
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in influencing, collaborating, and communicating effectively
- Accounting background or deep understanding of CPA Firm industry
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and retirement benefits
- 100% work from home
- Unlimited PTO
We build tools accountants love! Join us to build what's next!